Perfect Sous Vide Eggs with Avocado Toast
- Large Pan
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Cooking Container
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 slices Ciabatta or thick-cut bread
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 1 whole avocado pitted, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 whole lemon juiced and zested
- Maldon sea salt seasoning
- McCormick Sriracha Seasoning garnish
- queso fresco crumbled for garnish
- arugula micro greens or arugula garnish
- Preheat your precision cooker to 147°F.
- Carefully lower eggs into the preheated water bath. Cook for 45 minutes. Remove using a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate
- Spread butter on both sides of each slice of bread, use extra butter to grease pan. Heat a large pan on medium-high heat add extra butter and slices of bread. Toast until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove to a serving platter and spread avocado slices on each slice of toast. Squeeze lemon juice over the top and top with zest. Sprinkle with Maldon sea salt.
- Crack each egg on the paper towel, I like to let the paper towel soak up any extra moisture in the egg before placing on top of the avocado. Carefully transfer sous vide egg with a slotted spoon or spatula to each toast. Season eggs with sriracha seasoning and sprinkle with crumbled queso. Garnish with micro greens and serve immediately. Enjoy!