Sous Vide Chicken Tikka Masala
- Medium-Sized Pot
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Cooking Container
- 500 grams chicken breast fillet cubed
- 1 thumb-sized ginger finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 piece red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1 cup coconut milk
- handful fresh cilantro chopped
- 1-2 tbsp ghee
- salt to taste
- Sauté garlic, ginger, and onions in ghee until onions are translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes and sauté for another minute.
- Add garam masala and roast for another minute.
- Add coconut cream. Season with salt. Stir and turn off the heat.
- Puree the sauce in a blender.
- Put the chicken and sauce into a sous vide bag.
- Cook for an hour at 145°F.
- Top with fresh cilantro.