Sous Vide Coconut Shrimp
- Potato Peeler
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Cooking Container
- 1 lg lime
- 3 sprigs Vietnamese basil
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Heat your water bath to 131°F.
- With a potato peeler, peel two strips of peel from the lime. Juice the lime and reserve the rest.
- In a large ziplock add the lime peel, ginger, basil, fish sauce, and coconut milk.
- Mix gently then add the shrimp and seal, being sure to remove as much air as possible.
- Place in the water bath and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp to a bowl and sprinkle with the lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve warm.